Thursday 2 October 2008

Virtual worlds

I have given up on Second life after one or two trial, when I just wasen't in the mood to learn all about how it works.

Victor Keegan reminded me in the Guardian article that I shouldn't give up so soon. Referencing Kzero, he talks about more than 30 virtual worlds out there.


I've tried to log on to Twinity, but no success - it keeps denying my registration. Obviously I am just not wanted there - online virtual world thus yet again resembles offline world - with migration policy and customs breathing down your neck, trying hard to keep the unwanted out.

But I will keep on tryin'.

****

Corretion: I got in!

??? So what now?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maja, glad you got in. some common first steps in twinity: outfit your avatar, rent an apartment and decorate it with furniture and pictures, add your blog to a picture frame on your wall, post pictures, upload music, invite your friends, dance, chat....

and contact our support team if you run into any problems.

thanks!
- jeremy